
All Cleaned up and opening a present from an online friend (Thank you Jen and Chloe!)!

A very CUTE outfit from Jen and Chloe! Pink and Minnie Mouse! It's a hit!

Aw, the box is soooo interesting (she played with it more than anything else! LOL). Next to her leg is a cute froggy washcloth from Auntie Mardon! Thank you!

Here Lily shows off asome new clippies from another online friend! Thank you Katie and Savannah!. This pic also shows off her healing goose egg. I realize I have not yet posted that goose egg pic, so tomorrow check back on the 20th for a pic of it when it was fresh!

A very CUTE outfit from Jen and Chloe! Pink and Minnie Mouse! It's a hit!

Aw, the box is soooo interesting (she played with it more than anything else! LOL). Next to her leg is a cute froggy washcloth from Auntie Mardon! Thank you!

Here Lily shows off asome new clippies from another online friend! Thank you Katie and Savannah!. This pic also shows off her healing goose egg. I realize I have not yet posted that goose egg pic, so tomorrow check back on the 20th for a pic of it when it was fresh!
Looking at a card from a friend.

Checking out the blocks on the toy from Mommy and Daddy!

Sitting on the new toy (and not too sure about that!).

Checking out the blocks on the toy from Mommy and Daddy!

Sitting on the new toy (and not too sure about that!).
Cards from our friends and family!

A very pretty and feminine dress from Grandma and Grandpa F. It suits her prefectly and looks wonderful on her!! You would never know from this pic but she was on a massive sugar rush and bouncing like crazy on Dan's knee! I just happened to catch her at just the right point to look normal in the still picture! LOL

A very pretty and feminine dress from Grandma and Grandpa F. It suits her prefectly and looks wonderful on her!! You would never know from this pic but she was on a massive sugar rush and bouncing like crazy on Dan's knee! I just happened to catch her at just the right point to look normal in the still picture! LOL









No comments:
Post a Comment