Sunday, December 20, 2009

Pictures 12/4 - 12/9

12/4
Matt's ski pass picture!


12/5
Sorry they are blurry! I turned off the flash so I wouldn't wake her up! Snuggling with her baby.
(That is green marker on her temple)


12/8
My Mom thinks she looks like the baby witch in the TV show Bewitched! She's just casting a spell.....


12/9
This was the actual temperature. It was closer to -30 if you take into consideration the wind chill. Brrrrrrrr!


Dan was tickling Lily and she was ignoring him. She was watching her favorite TV show....The Fresh Beat Band!

HO! HO! HO! And a mouth full of lunch. :)

Out of all of the pics I took, I couldn't get one single one with all 4 kids looking at the camera! LOL Matt was preparing for his performance.

5th grade winter performance.

5th grade class. Matt is on the far left of the picture.

I also took some video of the performance, but they are too large to upload onto the blog. :(

No comments: