My day today started out great! I got an email from a lady selling the gpants I wanted! She's giving me a GREAT deal on them! I'm getting 4 pants and they are all pink and a pink print pattern. I will be sure to take pics and send them along once I get them (she's out of town and can't send them until Tuesday). YAY for new gpants (still hate the orange, but it's starting to grow on me, I don't hate it as much as when I took it out of the box!)!
Dan and I spent the morning doing chores....Dan got his hair cut, mopped the floor, vacuumed the stairs, took out the garbage. I did the dishes and cleaned up around the house (and spent my time searching for more good gdiaper dieals LOL). Then we all just hung out in the basement and played some games (I kicked Dan's butt TWICE playing darts and THEN kicked it again playing basketball, too! LOL). Then we settled down to play some video games and eat Halloween candy (and do laundry, because that is never ending!). We rented Iron Man from Netflix and watched it for the second time tonight. It's a really good movie!! April was not so much into the movie and when I looked around for her, this is what I found....

On the other side of me was this.....

I guess Iron Man is not so interesting to little kids....
So far the end of Daylight Savings has not been a problem and I'm surprised!! Lily actually slept in this morning!! She has really been sleeping well lately since we moved her into the co-sleeper and let her cry a little bit when going to sleep (not more than 20 minutes, though, and not hard crying). Her naps have been downright wonderful and her nighttime sleeping is acceptable to reeally good (up only once or twice a night!). I am happy to say that she and I are both catching up on our sleep deficit. I really hope it continues!

No comments:
Post a Comment