Today I was giving April a bath and Lily was hanging out in her Bumbo looking cute. Soooo,I sent Chris down 2 flights of stairs to retrieve my camera off of my desk and hike it, carefully, back up those two flights of stairs! The pictures you will see are thanks to his efforts!!
LIly is such a ham! I love this pic!

Her face is SO silly in this picture, I just had to include it!
This was SUPPOSED to be a picture of April (see her in the background?) but Zeus felt it should be a picture of him. Just as I was getting ready to take the picture, he walked over and sat RIGHT in between me and April! So, I had to take his picture....

Here is the picture that I was trying to take of April before Zeus stuck his nose in (literally!). I can't believe how big she's getting! That is one of her new shirts and it's size 7/8!! She's only 5 for crying out loud!
The stare-down...

Sitting completely without support (for about 1 second, then she toppled backwards onto my lap...which is why the picture is not of her face! LOL). Sitting unsupported is a work in progress...
Whenever April smiles big, her eyes turn into upside down cresents.
This picture is such a great picture of April I had to post it, even though Lily and Zeus look like they are arguing.
This picture just cracks me up! It's SO cute of Lily, but Zeus is mid-yawn and April's got her eyes closed! LOL I love it!

I *tried* to take some pictures of the girls and Chris, but he was being stubborn and refused to smile, so I kicked him out of the pictures!
April had karate this evening. She will go again on Wednesday and then to promotions (getting a blue belt) this Saturday and then we are taking a break until after the holidays! She has gotten really good at karate lately. She's really been making an effort and concentrating on what she's doing. This Saturday we will try to get some video of her doing her karate-thing!






No comments:
Post a Comment