We got to meet Chris's new teacher today! Her name is Nancy and she is VERY nice! April and Chris played with some of the preschool toys and Nanacy and I talked a bit. She said that there will be 4 kids (all special ed 3 year olds) starting on Nov 4th (including Chris). On Dec 1st a set of twins will join them. She said the class is capped at 10 3 year olds, which I thought was a lot, but she explained that there are 3 adults in the class at all times! For the month of Novemeber that's nearly 1:1 ratio! I love it! Chris is just going to LOVE preschool/therapy! I'm very happy for him!
I also had an interesting conversation with Denise, our car-pool lady, this morning. Yesterday she told me that there are two other charter school families that live closer to us than she does. She's a 15 minute walk from our house, so I LOVE the idea of a closer family! I asked her today if she had the phone numbers of the families so I can get in touch with them.She said the family that she wanted to set us up with is out of town. She told that this family is on the same street as us...just down in the cul-de-sac. My jaw hit the ground and then I told her that WE live in the cul-de-sac! Which one of our neighbor's go to the charter school and how in the world did I not KNOW THIS?? Turns out the family lives 3 doors away from us....One the one hand I'm absolutely JUMPING FOR JOY because it's going to make my mornings 3 million times easier....on the other hand I feel like the biggest dunce in the world that I could have gone the last 2 months and not known this! Sheesh! Now I've got to wait until they get home from their trip before I can talk with them.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment