They are VERY cool! Not exactly disposables, but not exactly cloth either. They are flushable diapers with a soft, cute cloth exterior!! The flushables are a bit more expensive than regular disposables, but completely biodegradable and good for the planet! And even better, no need for a diaper pail, since ALL of the diapers go right down the sewer! :) Love it!
Anyways, according to their weight guidelines she should wear a medium. So, I bought a medium starter kit, took it home and threw one on her! It's HUGE! So huge it just doesn't look comfy at all! When Dan got home I got to go and vote (early voting) and then I made a quick stop at the store to pick up a starter kit in small. The smalls fit her perfectly! YAY!
I hate the orange, but she is still a cutie (I didn't get to pick the colors in the starter kit, they are all orange and vanilla)!


I spent this evening searching diapering boards looking for good deals on the gpants (the orange part) and the flushable inserts! I found a couple of good deals, I'm just waiting to hear back on them!
Also this evening I won an auction (on Ebay) for a video baby moniter! I'm soooo excited! I did my homework and picked this out. It has really high reviews and I ended up getting it for $40 less after shipping than it sells for on Amazon!! YAY! I can't wait to ge t it! No surprise here, but it's pink! LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment