Today, while we were at the store, Lily demonstrated that she understandes the give and take of conversation! It was just too cute! We were standing in the check-out line and another baby, that we couldn't see, was yelling. Not an upset yell, just a yell to hear their own voice. Well, Lily heard it and yelled back! LOL The other baby heard Lily and yelled back and Lily responded, ect. It was insanely cute! Neither baby was upset or fussing, just communicating in their own language! It's like "Hey! I hear you!" "Hey! I hear you, too!" "Hey! I still hear you!" "Hey! I still hear you, too!" Anyways, when I got home, I was playing with that and when I yell like that, she responds to me, too! I love it! She's got so much more vocal lately!
So, I had to take a video of Lily and I *talking*. She is just so cute!
While we were at the store (I just had Lily, Dan took the big kids) I had 3 people comment on how cute she was! Granted, I think she is, too, but I'm biased, they are not! Brown and pink are apparently her colors! Good thing that's all the rage this year!


No comments:
Post a Comment