The pants fit Chris perfectly and he likes them! I put one of the dresses on Lily and I'm really not sold on it...I think the colors are too bright/harsh for her coloring and I'm really really not sold on the big bow on the collar! LOL It's ok, she's still cute! This may just not be a favorite....it was cheap anyways! :)


I am tired today. Lily is really protesting sleep. I would REALLY like to know what she's got against a little shut-eye! Personally, I miss sleeping through the night!! She was up at least every other hour all night. She was up at least 3 or 4 times between midnight and 6:30am. Honestly, I lost count. She was awake and squirming when I went to bed and that rapidly turned into a cry. Then she didn't want to go back to sleep. She nursed for about half an hour before finally going back to sleep! She did the same thing around 4am....woke up, nursed and didn't quickly go back to sleep. She fussed some more around 5am. I think I nursed again, but I can't really remember....She finally settled into a nice quiet deep sleep around 6:15. Of course! Because my alarm goes off at 6:30....I guess she testing my endurance. How long can Mommy go with little to no sleep before she cracks?? So far we are over a year and still counting.....(I wasn't sleeping through the night during the 3rd trimester either).
Now I need to decide whether to wake her up or not....If I don't wake her up, then her afternoon nap will start late and *if* she took a good nap, then I would have to wake her from that nap to pick up the kids. But, if I wake her up, there is no guarentee that her afternoon nap will be good and I might be left with no good naps at all! Plus, she might very well be grouchy because I woke her up and then she might fuss and cry while I try to make lunch....Ugh!
Oh, nevermind. She just made up my mind for me and woke up on her own!

No comments:
Post a Comment