Monday, October 20, 2008

Chris and the fat lip...

Soooo, tomorrow morning we are going to meet Chris's new preschool teacher for the very first time!! Of course, this evening he was playing outside with the other kids. April was pulling him around in a wagon and took a turn too tightly. Anyone who pulls a trailor knows that taking a cornor too tightly can cause your trailor to tip over....Yeah, that's what happened! Chris spilled out onto the pavement and busted up his lip!



It looks really bad!! On the upside, it says in his IEP that his balance is not so good and he falls a lot...I guess she should be expecting the bruises and busted lips! LOL
I can't wait to meet his teacher, though! Her name is Nancy and she was very nice when we spoke on the phone! I really haven't told Chris about starting school just yet, so it'll be a surprise for him! Kids have such a warped view of time, I didn't want him to get his hopes up just to have to wait several weeks! I'm sure he'll be excited! School starts on November 4th! Just 2 more weeks now!

No comments: