Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Distracted Subject

Since Lily started sitting up last week, taking her picture has been a real challenge! There are so many more/new things to see from her new viewpoint! I just wanted to share with everyone how hard getting ONE good picture of her can be!

Normally I just pick the best of them, and usually there are still too many, but today I wanted to share a few of my struggles with you. You will see that I have posted several pics...really it's just a fraction of the 16 pictures (and one video clip) that I took during this ONE photo shoot!


The "ignoring you" picture....


The "There is something more interesting over there" pic....



The "oops, I dropped my toy" pic....

The "the TV is more interesting than the camera" picture....


The "you almost got me...but not quite" pic....
The "facing you, but looking somewhere else" pic...

The "looking at you, but not smiling" pic....



And then the ONE picture where she is looking at the camera AND smiling! *whew*


Sometimes it's just easier to take a video...then you get all of the pics in one little clip! :)

No comments: