Sunday, October 12, 2008

Coooooold Sunday morning!

Lily wearing one of her new dresses! It looks better on her than it did on the hanger...a feat for almost any female!! I love her smile!


She can totally sit unsupported...if she just wanted to! But, for now, she arches her back and throws herself backwards any time I try to sit her down (she doesn't want to be put down plain and simple). She's certainly got the muscles for it!


Lily and Matt hanging out on the couch together while I vacuumed, or at least got ready to, then got distracted by the camera...



April, warming in front of the fireplace....it was mid-thirties this morning! Unlike yesterday, though, the sun has come out and it's warming up into the 40's!

Andrew and Chris watching Sponge Bob....

As I type Lily naps, April and Matt are getting gum, Chris is getting yogurt and Andrew is playing his NEW Wii game, Super Paper Mario, that he got for his b-day! Dan is playing World of Warcraft and I'm here, doing this! :)

No comments: