We are just starting to work on introducing finger foods! She loooooves to play with cherrios on her tray, but she NEVER puts them in her mouth. It's hilariuos because she will put EVERYTHING in her mouth, but never the finger foods that I put on her tray! LOL Silly girl! As we were getting ready to eat dinner tonight, I was watching her play with her cherrios. She was sooooo absorbed she didn't even notice me taking her picture!





I took all of these pictures, but felt that it just didn't do her cuteness and concentration justice, so I had to take a video as well! :) So sue me! She is just so darn cute, it kills me!
(Notice how she reaches across her body with her LEFT arm. She always reaches with the left. She picks things up with her right hand and passes things back and forth between hands, but when she reaches for something, it's always with her left hand.)
After dinner we retired to the basement where she worked off her meal (the size of 2 ice cubes) in her excersaucer! I swear, I can't get enough of this girl! This time she smiled at me as soon as she saw me pull out the camera! She's learning! :)

I can't believe how round her little cheeks are getting! She's really filled out a lot lately!!

No comments:
Post a Comment