Today I've got an ILP for Andrew. ILP is Individual Literacy Program. It's with just his teacher at 4pm today. It'll make for a complicated pick-up with the kids, but oh well....I also need to stop at the store mainly for milk, but also to pick up some new pacifiers for Lily. On Friday she actually took the paci a little bit, but had a hard time staying latched on to it. I think she had trouble with it ebcause it's newborn-2 month size...I need to get her some bigger ones and see if that helps!
April, Chris and I are hanging out in the basement (so they don't wake the baby up!). I've, sadly, got laundry spread all over the place. LOL Can't keep up with the laundry, it's insane! Anyways, April made herself a comfortable bed using just a laundry basket of clean clothes and a boppy. Looks comfortable, doesn't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment